The Dartmouth Skating Club is holding a Halloween Skate-a-Thon. This event for family and friends is an opportunity for your skater to meet other skaters from the club and gives parents and children the chance to skate together.
Date: Sunday, October 30, 2016
Location: Cole Harbour Place
Time: 4:00pm to 5:20 pm
4:00 to 4:45 – DSC Skaters Only – Games and Prizes
4:45 to 5:20 – Family and Friends can join in for a toonie!
Please email Kyla know by October 4th if you will be participating.
- Parents and friends – you need a helmet
- Bring your skates and helmet
- Bring your pledge sheets with money collected.
(Don’t forget to put your name on the sheet)
- Wear your favourite Halloween costume
- Best costume
- Most pledges
- There will also be a 50/50 draw
Come out and have some fun skating, have a few Halloween treats and support your Dartmouth Skating Club.
*Proceeds from this event will help fund the Christmas Ice Show.