The Dartmouth Skating Club is holding a Halloween Skate-a-Thon. This event for family and friends is an opportunity for your skater to meet other skaters from the club and gives parents and children the chance to skate together.
Sunday, October 30, 2016
Cole Harbour Place
4:00pm to 5:20 pm
4:00 to 4:45 – DSC Skaters Only
– Games and Prizes
4:45 to 5:20 – Family and Friends can join in for a toonie!
Please email Kyla
know by October 4th if you will be participating.
- Parents and friends – you need a helmet
- Bring your skates and helmet
- Bring your pledge sheets with money collected.
(Don't forget to put your name on the sheet)
- Wear your favourite Halloween costume
- Best costume
- Most pledges
- There will also be a 50/50 draw
Come out and have some fun skating, have a few Halloween treats and support your Dartmouth Skating Club.
*Proceeds from this event will help fund the Christmas Ice Show.
Download Pledge Sheet