Date: Sunday, October 30, 2016
Location: Cole Harbour Place
- 4:00pm to 5:20 pm
- 4:00 pm to 4:45 pm – SKATERS ONLY – Games and Prizes
- 4:45 pm to 5:20 pm – Family and Friends can join in for a toonie!
The Dartmouth Skating Club is holding a Halloween Skate-a-Thon. This event for family and friends is an opportunity for your skater to meet other skaters from the club and gives parents and children the chance to skate together.
There are a few rules to follow;
- Parents and friends – you need a helmet too!
- Bring your skates, helmet, and pledge sheets with money collected.
- Wear your favourite Halloween costume and be eligible for a prize!
There will also be a 50/50 draw and the person getting the most pledges will win a prize.
Come out and have some fun skating, have a few Halloween treats and support your Dartmouth Skating Club.
*Proceeds from this event will help fund the Christmas Ice Show.